Play Video Poker Online
The game of video poker is an entertaining pursuit that combines the fun of a slot machine with elements of traditional poker. Video poker may today be played both offline and online and has become a popular form of entertainment at the best online casinos. Discover top VideoPoker casinos with free money as no deposit bonus offer!
Best Video Poker Casino Sites
|1||SIMPLE CASINO||100% WELCOME BONUS||Play Now|
|2||SLOTS MILLION||100% BONUS €/$/£100||Play Now|
|3||VOODOO DREAMS||100% WELCOME BONUS||Play Now|
Video Poker Basics
Although in a slot machine game, a player’s actions have no influence on the outcome of the game, in contrast a player may have some effect on a video poker game. In a basic slot machine game, the only decision a player usually has to make is regarding the size of the bet to be placed. However, in the game of video poker, a player may put some poker skills to good use. The game of video poker is usually a form of five card poker. The main aim in this game is to create the best possible five card poker hand.
How to Play Video Poker
Once a player has selected a particular video poker game, the next step is to place a wager at the chosen machine. It is highly recommended to read through the rules and terms of the video game in hand before placing a bet. It is also advisable to look carefully at the payout table for the selected game before deciding how much to bet. It is worthwhile bearing in mind that the maximum coins also provide better prizes, upon a achieving a win.
Once a bet has been placed, the player may press ‘deal’ and will then receive the first cards. The video poker player now needs to gather poker skills and make a decision regarding which cards to hold and therefore which to discard. Upon an additional press on ‘deal’ the player will receive cards instead of those that were discarded. Any winnings will then be credited automatically.
Video Poker Hands
The best hands in a game of video poker or five-card draw are as follows in descending order:
- royal flush
- straight flush
- four of a kind
- full house
- three of a kind
- two pair
- one pair
Different Types of Video Poker
Today, there are several different kinds of video poker entertainment available at the best online casinos. The majority of these games feature a 52 deck of cards. It is also interesting to note that video poker is a game played between the gamer and the machine.
Progressive video poker is an exciting way to play the game mainly due to the particularly large jackpot prize involved. The way in which progressive video poker games work is that the size of the winnings begins at a basic amount and then the progressive jackpot grows with a small contribution upon each game at its machine. It is interesting to note that the same progressive video poker game may be accessed by gamers accessing from different best online casino sites that offer the identical pursuit. This is how the jackpot prize becomes so large and appealing.
- Jacks or Better : This type of video poker seems to be the most common and also appears to be the easiest to learn for newcomers. In this game, a player needs to obtain at least a pair of jacks in order to create a winning combination.
- Deuces Wild : In this version of video poker, the two’s (deuces) act as wild cards. In this game, a player needs to obtain at least a three of a kind in order to create a winning combination.
- Jokers Wild : This video poker type presents jokers as wild cards. In this game, a player needs to obtain at least a two pair in order to create a winning combination.
- Aces and Faces : This type of video poker is in many ways like the game of jacks or better. However, in this game, a hand of four aces is considered superior to a straight flush and also a hand of four kings, queens or jacks is preferred over a lower scored four of a kind.
- Aces and Eights : The notable element in this type of video poker is that a hand containing a four of a kind produces a higher amount of winnings than in other video poker games.
- Tens or Better : In this video poker game, a player needs to obtain at least a pair of tens in order to create a winning combination.
Video Poker Tips
As with other casino games, it is well recommended to read instructions, terms and conditions before placing money on the machine. • Players may take advantage of free video poker games to adjust to the particular game before playing for real money. It is recommended to manage bankroll carefully in advance so that a player may then concentrate efforts on the game in hand.