Play Baccarat Online
Baccarat is an easy game to learn and today this pursuit may be found at many best online casino sites. Play online baccarat with no deposit casino bonus or welcome offer!
Best Baccarat Casino Sites
|1||SIMPLE CASINO||100% WELCOME BONUS||Play Now|
|2||SLOTS MILLION||100% BONUS €/$/£100||Play Now|
|3||VOODOO DREAMS||100% WELCOME BONUS||Play Now|
The Basics of the Baccarat Game
Baccarat is a game in which a player competes against the banker. This is an entertaining game of chance. The main aim in baccarat is to place a bet correctly on the hand that will finish with a card total that is closest to nine.
The game of baccarat is played with a 52 card deck. It should be noted that in baccarat the royal cards and ten cards are worth zero. It should also be taken into account that an ace is worth 1.
Ways to Bet in Online Baccarat
There are three different ways in which a player may place a bet in baccarat. A player may choose to place a wager on the player’s hand, on the banker’s hand or on the eventuality of a tie.
How to Play Online Baccarat
The first step in the game of baccarat is to place a wager. Cards are then dealt to the player and to the dealer face down. The aim is to obtain a point total of as close to nine as possible. It should however be noted that a baccarat hand never exceeds the value of nine. If a player receives an eight and a four, then rather than twelve, the total of these cards would be two, having deducted the ten. If either the player or the banker has cards that total an eight or nine, then no further cards are necessary. This outcome is known as a ‘natural’. If the value of both sides is the same then this is referred to as a tie. In the event that neither a natural or tie is produced then an additional card is dealt. There are certain rules regarding the dealing of this third card, details of which may be found below.
How to Win at Baccarat
In the event that a player’s bet matches the winning hand, then payout is made in the amount of double the player’s wager. Should a player win on a tie bet, then winnings are paid out in the amount of eight times the wager. Should a tie occur at a time when such a bet was not placed, then the wager placed is returned to the player. Players should bear in mind that a commission charge is due on a payout for winnings from a bet on the banker’s hand.
Baccarat Rules Regarding a Third Card
A third card is dealt only under certain circumstances. Details are as follows:
- In the event that the banker or the player scores a ‘natural’ then a third card is not necessary.
- In the event that the player’s hand totals up to and including five, then a third card is dealt.
- If the player is not required to draw an additional card, then the banker should stand on a total of six, but should draw again upon a total of up to and including five.
- If the point total in the banker’s hand is two or less, then the bank is required to draw again, irrelevant of whether or not the player has to take another card.
- In the event that the banker’s hand totals three, then a third card is required, except in the case where the player’s third card produces an eight.
- In the event that the banker’s hand totals four, then a third card is required, except in the case where the player’s third card produces a zero, one, eight or nine.
- In the event that the banker’s hand totals five, then a third card is required, except in the case where the player’s third card produces a four, five, six or seven.
- It should be noted that in the event that the banker’s hand totals seven, then the bank is required to stand.
The above rules may appear to be rather complicated, however the action takes place automatically in the casino and there is therefore no need to learn these third card regulations by heart. It is however recommended to obtain a basic insight into the game of baccarat so that the player understands what is happening.
Online Baccarat Tips
- It should perhaps be taken into account that a tie does not actually occur very often.
- Although there is commission to be paid upon a win on the banker’s hand, it appears that in the long run the banker’s hand wins more times than the player’s hand.
- Players may take advantage of free baccarat games that are available at many online locations in order to adjust to the game and its workings before placing real money on the table.
Today, the game of baccarat has become much more accessible to many players thanks to its inclusion at many best online casino locations. Baccarat has proved to be an entertaining form of amusement that is based on luck and chance.